May 6, 2021

His Clumsy Maid Prologue

Another banga ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ His ๐Ÿฒ Clumsy ๐Ÿ› Maid ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ
{He’s cold and harsh, she’s clumsy and careless}

๐ŸŒน Prologue ๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿญ
Miguel Thomas, a young billionaire in Italy.

His wife had died the day she gave birth to Skylar, his 3 years old daughter.

Since then, he’s finding it hard to love nor to get remarry.

Skylar was always disturbing him to give her a new mother but he wasn’t moved by her constant request.

๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน

Now meet Savannah Cooper, a young beautiful lady who doesn’t care about what people say about her.

She’s so careless and clumsy, as well as crazy.

You can tell from her behavior that she’s the most craziest being ever.

One sunny day, she was coming from the market when Miguel’s car nearly hit her.

Miguel rushed out of his car and moved towards her.

“Are you okay?” he asked and Savannah nodded slightly, brushing her dress.

“Hope you’re not hurt?” he asked
“No, thank you” Savannah said

“My pleasure, take my card, call me anytime you need anything” Miguel said

“Alright thank you sir” Savannah said
“What’s your name?” Miguel asked

“Savannah” she replied
“Alright, do you need anything at the moment?” Miguel asked

“Yes sir… I’ve graduated since last year and I can’t find a good job” Savannah said

“So in short, you’re in search of job?” Miguel asked and she nodded.

“Uhm… I don’t know how you’ll feel about this job” Miguel said

“I will do any job you have for me, just mention” Savannah said

“Okay, I need a maid and I don’t know if you can do it” Miguel said

“I will gladly accept the offer sir, should I come to your office or your house?” Savannah asked

“Come to my house tomorrow” Miguel said as he proceed to his car.

“Alright, at what time sir?” Savannah asked

“12pm” Miguel replied and started the engine.

“Okay sir, thank you sir” Savannah said and headed to her house.

๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน

50 likes, 20 comments and 10 shares to unlock the first episode ๐Ÿญ

From your humble Authoress
โฃ๏ธโœ๏ธ Authoress B โœ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
ยฎ All Rights Reserved.

Spread the love

1 thought on “His Clumsy Maid Prologue

1. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜pliz post other episodes this story is so amazing, am curious to know whats going to happen nxt