March 3, 2021

Songs Of My Heart Season 2 Episode 19

🎷🎷🎷 Songs Of
My Heart πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
( Can’t help falling in love πŸ’•)

SEASON 2 🍿
🎯 Episode 19 🎯

Written By Summer Gold. W
__________________________________

❀️ Joanna ❀️

Why am I so bored right now?? I checked the time,, 8:20pm,, what can I do?? Mom is out with Angel’s mom and she won’t be coming back tonight.

Should I call Teddy?? No, am sure he’s busy right now.

I will just go out and get some fresh air,, yeah that’s better.

I put on a jumper top and a skirt ,, I won’t go too far.

I walked downstairs and went out,,,, two guards came to me

” Mam,, where are you off to?? ” one of them asked

” Wanna take some fresh air,, you can Come with me since it’s late ” I said.. They nodded and followed me out of the house

We continue walking,, and then I saw a ice cream shop. Wow perfect timing,, I smiled at myself and went in, the guards waited outside

” Mam, how do you want it?? ”

” Chocolate cream mixed with strawberry ” I said

” Okay mam ”

” Isn’t that too sweet for you?? ” I heard a voice beside me and I turned to see the person.

A gasp escape my lips the moment my eye met him,,,, he look so, breathtaking.

He smiled and winked,, I gasped again. Who the f**k is he??? How can he be as handsome as this???

” Here is your order mam ” the man said and handed the Ice cream to me.

” Thanks ” I said and paid

” Hi pretty ” the cute guy said

” Hi ” I said

” Can I know you?? ”

” Joanna ” I replied

” Am Fred ” he said

I nodded and went outside,, he followed me, the guards came to me immediately. I gave them a sign to calm down 😹

” I guess,, you’re walking with guards ” He said

” You guess right ” I said and we continue walking with the guards behind us

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

😘 Jasmine 😘

” Why did you do that?? ” Luca asked as we both walked beside the pool,, the party has ended already.

I really feel happy when I confessed my love for him,,,

” Because,, I love you ” I said and he stopped. He turned and faced me

” Love?? ” he asked and I nodded

” I thought you,,, ”

” I’m sorry,, I was just,,,,, I am really sorry okay?? But the truth is that, I really do love you. ” I said

He smiled

” Am glad,,,, but.,, why did you push me away when I kissed you?? You even slapped me,, I was hurt ” he said

I lock my hand around his neck,, he was starring right into my eyes.

I kissed him,,, I guess he was shocked but later kissed me back. We unlock from the kiss,,,

” So,,, am your girlfriend now. Don’t you dare try to make me jealous ” I said

” What?? How did you know about that?? ” he asked

” I know,, I saw it in your eyes ” I said

” Never knew you see visions ” he smirked

” Stop ” I slap his hand

” Lover birds, sorry to disturb you but your attentions are really needed right now ” Nicole said with her hands folded on her chest

” Babe, calm down ” Luca said

Nicole raised her brow

” I may have to drag you with me ” she said walking to us

” What?? You don’t have to do that,, we are coming right now. ” I said and lock my hand with Luca’s

” Good ” Nicole smirked,, we followed her.

I wonder what they wanna do,, those crazy friends.

We got to the band large living room,,, they are all there. Angel, Teddy, Theo,, Manson was sitting with Jane. Teddy and Angel sitting separately though

” Guess they are here ” Jane spoke up and they all turn their gazes to us

” What are you guys planning this time?? ” Luca asked sitting down, I also sat beside him.

Nicole walked to Theo and sat with him,,, I turn to Angel who was sitting alone.

” How about we play a game?? ” Theo said

” What game?? ” I asked curiously

” It’s called : Questions Deserves An Answer,, Teddy do you remember when we were kids?? We always play that ” Theo said grinning

” Yeah, that’s right. It’s really fun ” Teddy replied with a smile,,,,

” Who is in?? ” Theo asked

” We are all in ” Manson replied and we all nodded

” So,,,, we are sitting round this table. And that’s how the question is gonna go,,, when its your turn. You will ask question from anyone you want,, do we understand?? ” Theo asked

” Idiot,, do we need to sit around this,,, “.. Teddy mumbled

” Shut up kid ” Theo snapped and we all burst into laughter

We all sat down,,,,

” Well I guess, I will be starting first ” Theo said

Next to him is Jane, then Manson, Angel, Luca,Nicole, Me and then Teddy who is sitting with Theo also by the right.

” My question goes to Jane ” he smirked

” what??? ” Jane asked

” Do you,, really love Manson or just a normal crush?? ” Theo asked and we all turned to her

” I love him a lot,, and I wish he love me soon ” Jane said blushing

” Can’t believe she’s actually in love with me ” Manson said raising his shoulder

” Keep quiet and listen ” Teddy snapped and we all laughed

” Idiot ” Manson muttered, I heard Jane chuckle

” you are next ” I said to Jane

” Oh,,,,,, uhm,,,, Angel??? ” She called and Angel looked up

” How do I say this anyway,,,,, what can I do to make you like me?? I really wanna be your friend” She said looking down

I gasped,, that’s what she’s asking??

Everyone turned to Angel this time,,,

” Oh,,,,,, I,,,,, am speechless.,,,,,, ” Angel said

” Don’t worry,, I will wait for your reply ” Jane said

” She’s not even a guy,, why will you think about,,,, ” That was Luca,, Nicole covered his mouth with her palm immediately before he could finish his sentence

” So,,, am next and am gonna ask Jasmine this question ” he said

” Go on”

” Don’t you think Luca need some medications?? ” He asked and everyone burst into laughter including Teddy

” Why will I need it?? ” Luca asked

” You’re going crazy ” He replied

” Crazy in love with Jasmine ” Theo added

” Oh ” I turned red immediately

” You should have asked something with sense ” Teddy muttered

” I really need to teach this brat some lessons ” Manson said and roughed his hair

” It’s my turn ” Angel pronounced

” So,,,, uhm. Theo and Nicole??? When are you going to tell each others your feelings? I can’t wait ” Angel smirked

” wow!!!! Wasn’t expecting that ” Luca said laughing

” You and your mouth!!! ” Nicole yelled

” Biane ” Angel said and took her lips in

” We are waiting ” Teddy said

” Am going to do it when the time comes,, cool down and face your Angel ” Theo said..

” You are so dead ” Teddy smirked

” Am gonna ask Teddy my question ” I said and he looked up

” Why do you always avoid gazes?? ” I raised my brow

” Yeah, I really wanted to ask so badly. He only look at Angel in the face ” Jane said

” It’s normal,,, to me though ” He replied

” Oh,, well,, okay ” I said

” Teddy ask yours ” Everyone said

” I don’t have one ” he said

” What?? You must ask ”

” Okay,,,, my question is for everyone ” He said looking up

” We are listening ” We all said

” Are you all okay?? ” he asked

We turn to each other and then to him,

What????