March 3, 2021

Beyond The Stars Episode 1

💫 BEYOND THE STARS 🌌
Episode 1 🔥🔥
Story by : Summer Gold
🍭 Adelaide 🍭
” Mam Ade,, it’s time for your sword fighting practice ” My personal maid said waking me up
” Oh yeah, thanks Lilah ” I said yawning
” And after that, you need to go to the Third master’s house with Young master Logan ” she said
” Gosh, for what? ” I asked with my eyes wide opened
” I think it’s urgent ” She replied
” Is father aware of this? ” I asked
” He asked me to give you this information ” she said and I sigh
” Okay,, sword fighting first ” I said getting up and took my sword.
I walked into my practice room and started my job 😁
Okay a little introduction will do
I am Adelaide Taylor,, the only daughter of the Fifth Master here in our Asia Melons gate
The Masters consists of 10 brave Soldiers who have win different wars back in their days
So they were named according to how powerful they are,, and fortunately for me, my father is the Fifth master.
These 10 masters have young soldiers under them,, mainly for wars. So as the only daughter,, I am also strong. I have gone on so many wars also,, am glad my father has so much confident in me. Forgetting the fact that I’m a girl.
And besides,, many people believe am a boy, due to the way I dress always in my sword art clothes.
So he have just four masters powerful than him,,,, it’s cool anyway.
I really don’t know the reason why we need to go to the third master’s house anyway,,
” Hey Ade ” Someone called and I stopped my practice
” Hey Logan ” I said
Logan as being my best friend from when we were young,,, his father ( The sixth Master ) died when he was two years old
Since he was my father’s best friend,, my father took Logan into his house and we’ve always train together.
” You need to stop,, we are gonna be late ” he said
” Okay,,, I should take my bath now ” I said and rushed into my room
I took a quick bath and dressed up,, I weaved my hair in my normal style,, no body ever find out I have a long hair,, funny though.
I took my sword,, yeah I take my sword with me any where I go. I walked out of the room and went to father’s room.
” Father, how are you doing? ” I asked
” Am good,, are you ready for the visit already? ” he asked
” Yes father ” I said with a bow
” Good,, you can leave now before you get there late ” he said and I rushed out forgetting that I wanted to ask him what the visit is all about.
” Hey Logan, let’s leave ” I said and we started walking to the third master’s house ( This story is an old Asian story,,, no car in this village,,, and they dress in the old Asian culture. Happy reading 😘)
” What do you think the visit is about? ” I asked Logan
” I don’t know,, Master never told me ” he replied
” Gosh, father is unbelievable. How can we just go to,,,,, ” suddenly I saw a large view of people in front of us, they seem different, are they aliens?
I blinked and I couldn’t find them again
” Logan,, did you see what happened just now? ” I asked in shock
” What happened? ” he asked
” I saw crowds just now ” I said and he laughed
” Did you use your medications? I didn’t see anything ” he said
[ This story is written ✍ by Summer Gold ]
” Oh,, maybe I was just day dreaming ” I said
” Yeah ” he replied
But,,, I really saw crowds
Shut up Ade,,,, it’s not real. You are just weak
” The young masters are here ” one of the soldiers announced immediately we got there
” Gosh, when will they get the fact that I am a girl? ” I asked Logan
” Maybe when you stop beating up boys ” he said and I scoff
We walked into the Guest sitting room and sat down waiting for the master to come out
********
” Wow,, I can’t believe the Arching festival is coming so soon ” I blurted as we walk back to our dorm
( Arching Festival is the popular festival in which young trainee Soldiers come to fight against each other to know those who are capable of going to the next war.)
” Will you fight this year? ” Logan asked
” Of course,, I love fighting remember? ” I said showing off my skills
Actually, I don’t know the best between Logan and I.
” Ade,, you are a girl “..
” You don’t have to remind me,, I know ” I said knowing where exactly the topic is leading to
I promised to make my father proud no matter what, I don’t want him to feel like he doesn’t have a son .
” I have to take a nap right now,, tell Lilah that I don’t want any disturbance ” I said as we got home
” Okay ” he replied
I entered my room and locked the door,,,, I turned toward my room and suddenly Saw the crowd again,,, yeah I knew it. But what is this?
I moved closer and touched what seems like an entrance to them,,, wow I can touch it.
And I walked in,, I looked back and I couldn’t find my room again,, oh no how do I go back?
I saw people starring at me and saying things
👥 Oh my God!!
👥 Who is he?
👥 Why is he dressed like that?
👥 Oh no, he’s holding a sword 🤺
👥 Is he an alien?
👥 See what he’s wearing, what’s that?
👥 So strange, where is he from?
Am so lost right now,,, these people are weird. I should be asking those Questions
Where is this? Why are they dressed like this? Are they aliens? And what are those things moving around? ( Cars And Bikes ) they are so strange
I started walking and walking checking everything out while people run from me when I get close to them
Weird,, they are scared of sword? I wanted to laugh but I could not coz,, I don’t know what’s going on right now.
” Hey dude,,, ” somebody tapped me and I turned back only to find the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen
His hair look so long and black, the hair covered half part of his eyes
But what cloth is he putting on? So strange
” What are you doing! You are scaring the people with this ” he said pointing at my sword
I brought out the sword and he moved backward,,, what? He’s scared too?
” You are not gonna hurt me with that right? ” he asked and I shook my head sideways
” Where are you from? ” he asked and I kept quiet
” You can’t talk?”
” Dude? ” he called again
” Follow me ” he said and started walking while I followed him..
He entered something ( Car )
” Come in” he said and I entered looking at it strangely
” You’ve never seen a car? ” he asked
” You are so weird dude ” he said and laughed
Finally he drove into a compound with a gigantic building,,, the house is so huge compared to the one I live.
We came out of the car and started walking into the house
” Welcome sir ” Different maids bow their heads
Who is he anyway?
” Have a seat ” He said and I sat down
” President Charles we have some,,,,, ” She stopped immediately she saw me
So this guy is a president? He doesn’t look like one, he’s so young
” Who is this? ” she asked pointing at me
” An illegal citizen I guess ” Charles said.
” He’s so scary ” she said dropping a file on the table.
” You can leave,, I will call you later ” he said and she walked out immediately
” so dude,,,, ”
” I’m a girl ” I cut in
” Excuse me? ”
” I am a girl ” I repeated
” Okay cool,, where are you from? ” he asked
” Asia Melons gate ” I said
” Are you crazy? This is Asia Melons gate ” he said and I sigh
I hate explaining myself,,,
” I am from another world called Asia Melons,,, I am only stuck here and I need to go back to where I belong ” I said
” gosh,, why can’t I understand a thing? ” he said and rough his hair
The truth is,, I don’t understand either